- Registered 2 points (1-1-2) and a +3 differential on March 3 at BOS
- Had a 4-game point streak (Feb. 25 to March 3), posting a 4-3-7 record
- Named the 1st star in the NHL for the week ending on March 3 (4-3-7, 4 gp)
- Recorded 2 assists and a +2 differential on March 21 at NYI
- Totaled 7 shots on March 23 vs. BUF
- Led the team in March with 61 shots
- Produced 2 goals and a +2 differential on April 1 vs. CAR
- Amassed 2 assists on April 3 at PHI
- Registered 2 assists on April 11 at BUF
- Obtained 2 points (1-1-2) on April 15 vs. PHI
- Led the team in April with 2 powerplay goals (tied with B. Gionta, A. Markov and M. Ryder)
- Led the team in April with a +5 differential (tied with A. Galchenyuk and N. Beaulieu), 6 goals (tied with A. Galchenyuk, 13 points (tied with L. Eller), 26 hits and 47 shots
- Led the team with 39 points and 163 shots on goal (7th in the NHL).
Became the 1st American-born player to score 30+ goals in a season with the Canadiens.
Led the team in October in goals (4 – tied with T. Moen and T. Plekanec), points (9 – tied with T. Plekanec) and shots on goa (41).
Was the Molson Cup recipient for the month of January (7-3-10, 2wg, +5).
Recorded a hat trick (1st of his career), 10 shots on goal and +2 differential on February 9 against the New York Islanders.
Set a personal-high with a 7-game point streak (March 1 to 14), posting a 5-7-12 record.
Led the team in March in assists (9), points (14) and shots on goal (64).
Played his 200th NHL career game with the Canadiens, and recorded 3 points (2-1-3) and a +4 differential on April 4 against Tampa Bay.
Led the team in points (65), shots on goal (286 – tied for 10th in the NHL) and even strength goals (29 – 4th in the NHL).
Scored his first career game-winning goal, in overtime, on January 8 against Boston.
Played his 100th NHL career game on January 12 against Pittsburgh.
Tallied 2 goals on January 22 against Anaheim.
Led the team in January with 41 shots on goal, 22 hits (tied with A. Kostitsyn) and 3 power play goals.
Led the team in February in points (9, tied with T. Plekanec, P.K. Subban, R. Hamrlik) and in power play goals (3).
Suffered a concussion and a neck injury, March 8 against Boston.
Led the team (tied with R. Hamrlik) with a +5 differential in March.
Set personal-highs in goals (14) and points (24).