- Led the team in Dec. with 9 assists and 11 points.
- Led the team in Feb. with7 points (3-4).
- Led the team in March in points (15, tied with M. Pacioretty) and differential (+6, tied with M. Pacioretty and T. Vanek).
- Scored his 1st career NHL playoff goal on April 18 at TBL.
- Set 2 career personal-highs in the playoffs, in assists and points (0-2-2) on May 22 at NYR.
- Obtained 16 points (4-12-16) in 16 games with Fribourg-Gottéron
- Scored 2 goals on Feb. 2 vs. BUF
- Registered 1 goal and a +2 differential, and was named the 2nd star on Feb. 3 vs. OTT
- Produced 1 goal and a +1 differential, and was named the 2nd star on Feb. 16 vs. PHI
- Earned 2 assists, a +1 differential and the 3rd star on Feb. 21 vs. NYI
- Had a 4-game point streak (Feb. 16 to 21), posting a 1-4-5 record
- Recorded 2 assists and a +2 differential on Feb. 27 at TOR
- Registered 2 goals and a +3 differential, and was named the 1st star on March 3 at BOS
- Recorded 2 assists, including his 100th career point with the Canadiens in the NHL, and a +3 differential on March 21 at NYI
- Totaled 6 shots on April 1 vs. CAR
- Registered 2 points (1-1-2) on April 3 at PHI
- Recorded 2 assists and a +2 differential on April 17 at PIT.
- Led the team in December in assists (8) and differential (+2, tied with R. Diaz and L. Leblanc).
- Led the team in January with a +9 differential (tied with E. Cole).
- Set personal-bests with a 6-game assist and point streak (February 9 to 19), posting a 1-7-8 record.
- Led the team in February in assists (8) and points (12).
- Tied a personal-high with 3 points (1-2-3), with the gamedecisive goal on the shootout, on March 1 against Minnesota.
- Returned to action on March 12 at Buffalo, after missing 1 game due to a lower body injury suffered on March 8 at Edmonton.
- Led the team in assists (44), as well as in assists (17) and points (20) on the powerplay.
- Led the team’s forwards in average time on ice per game on the powerplay (3:17).
- Registered his first point of the season on January 6 against Pittsburgh.
- Scored his first NHL goal on January 12 against Pittsburgh.
- Had a personal best with a 3-point game (1-2) on February 9 at Boston.
- Led the team in February with a 59.1% face-off win percentage (78 in 132).
- Had a 4-game point streak (February 9 to 15).
- Had a 4-game point streak (March 1 to 8), posting a 2-2-4 record.
- Registered 3 assists and a +4 differentiel on March 20 at Minnesota.
- Led the team with 7 assists in March.