- Scored a goal and totaled 6 shots on goal on Jan. 30 at OTT
- Tied for 3rd in the NHL in Jan. with 3 powerplay goals
- Tallied 2 assists on Feb. 2 vs. BUF
- Had a 3-game point streak (Jan. 29 to Feb. 2), posting a 2-2-4 record
- Scored 2 goals on Feb. 7 at BUF
- Led the team in Feb. with 46 shots
- Notched 1 goal and a +3 differential on March 9 at TBL
- Had 2 assists and a +2 differential on March 10 at FLA
- Scored the winning goal on March 16 at NJD
- Had a 4-game point streak (March 9 to 16), posting a 2-3-5 record
- Amassed 2 assists on March 21 at NYI
- Totaled 8 shots on March23 vs. BUF
- Amassed 3 assists on March 27 at BOS
- Had a 3-game point streak (March 27 to April 1), posting a 1-4-5 record
- Missed 1 game due to a groin injury suffered on April 3 at PHI.
Led the team in October in goals (4 – tied with T. Moen and M.Pacioretty), points (9 – tied with M. Pacioretty), winning goals (2) and face-offs won (120 out of 226 – 53.1%).
Obtained 2 assists, including his 200th in career in the NHL, on November 17 against the New York Islanders.
Had a 3-game multiple point streak (November 16 to 19), posting a 1-5-6 record.
Led the team’s forwards in November in average time on ice per game (21:28).
Played his 500th career game with the Canadiens in the NHL on December 10 at New Jersey.
Scored on the penalty kill on April 7 against Toronto, becoming the first Canadiens player since Guy Carbonneau (March 24, 1983) to score a 3-on-5 goal.
Led the team in goals (3 – tied for 4th in the NHL) and points (6 – 3rd in the NHL) on the penalty kill.
Led the team’s forwards in time on ice total (260:58 – 2nd among NHL forwards) and average time on ice (3:13 – 2nd among NHL forwards) on the penalty kill.
Played his 400th career game with the Canadiens in the NHL, on October 23 at Ottawa.
Led the team in scoring in October with 10 points (tied with A. Kostitsyn).
Led the team with 10 assists and 13 points in November.
Recorded his 300th point in the NHL (assist) on February 15 against Buffalo.
Led the team with 5 goals and finished tied for first with 9 points (J. Wisniewski) in January.
Led the team in February in points (9, tied with M. Pacioretty, P.K. Subban, R. Hamrlik), differential (+4) and shots (46, tied with B. Gionta).
Led the team in assists (35) and points (57).