2012-13 HIGHLIGHTS - Notched his 1st point (assist) of the season on Jan. 27 vs. NJD
- Scored his 1st goal of the season and maintained a +2 differential on Feb. 12 at TBL
- Served 4 hits on Feb. 16 vs. PHI
- Recorded 1 assist and 2 hits on Feb. 27 at TOR
- Collected 5 hits on March 10 at FLA
- Played his 600th career game in the NHL on March 23 vs. BUF.
Led the team's forwards with 18 blocked shots in November.
Returned to action on December 19 at Boston after missing 2 games due to a lower body injury suffered on December 13 against the New York Islanders.
Tied his personal-high with 3 points (3 assists - new personal-high) on January 4 against Winnipeg.
Played his 200th career game with the Canadiens on January 10 against St. Louis.
Returned to action on February 7 against Pittsburgh after missing 5 games with an upper body injury suffered on January 21 at Toronto.
Suffered a season-ending upper body injury on February 9 against the New York Islanders.
Scored on the penalty kill on October 27 against NY Islanders.
Tied his personal-best with a goal in consecutive games (October 27 and 29).
Played his 500th game in the NHL on February 15 against Buffalo.
Led the team with 21 hits in February.
Recorded 2 assists and a +2 differential on March 3 at Florida.
Collected 2 assists and 6 hits on March 8 against Boston.