- Played 4:29 on the penalty kill and blocked 2 shots on Oct. 1 vs. TOR.
- Registered 2 assists and a +2 differential on Dec. 7 vs. BUF.
- Totaled 5 hits on Jan. 30 at BOS.
- Returned to action and totaled 4 hits on May 1 at BOS, after missing 13 games with a concussion suffered on March 24 at BOS.
- Notched his 1st point (assist) of the season on Jan. 27 vs. NJD
- Scored his 1st goal of the season and maintained a +2 differential on Feb. 12 at TBL
- Served 4 hits on Feb. 16 vs. PHI
- Recorded 1 assist and 2 hits on Feb. 27 at TOR
- Collected 5 hits on March 10 at FLA
- Played his 600th career game in the NHL on March 23 vs. BUF.
- Led the team's forwards with 18 blocked shots in November.
- Returned to action on December 19 at Boston after missing 2 games due to a lower body injury suffered on December 13 against the New York Islanders.
- Tied his personal-high with 3 points (3 assists - new personal-high) on January 4 against Winnipeg.
- Played his 200th career game with the Canadiens on January 10 against St. Louis.
- Returned to action on February 7 against Pittsburgh after missing 5 games with an upper body injury suffered on January 21 at Toronto.
- Suffered a season-ending upper body injury on February 9 against the New York Islanders.
- Scored on the penalty kill on October 27 against NY Islanders.
- Tied his personal-best with a goal in consecutive games (October 27 and 29).
- Played his 500th game in the NHL on February 15 against Buffalo.
- Led the team with 21 hits in February.
- Recorded 2 assists and a +2 differential on March 3 at Florida.
- Collected 2 assists and 6 hits on March 8 against Boston.