- Ranked tied for 2nd among NHL defensemen in Nov. in assists (11) and tied for 3rd in points (12).
- Led the team in blocked shots (180) and ice time per game (25:14).
- Set 2 career personal-highs in the playoffs in assists and points (0-3-3) on May 27 vs. NYR.
- Led the team with 9 assists (tied with P.K. Subban) in the playoffs.
- Led the team in Jan. in average time on ice per game (24:51)
- Blocked 5 shots on Feb. 9 vs. TOR and on Feb. 12 at TBL
- Led the team in Feb. in average time on ice per game (23:46)
- Collected his 300th assist in career with the Canadiens in the NHL on March 10 at FLA
- Had a 5-game assist streak (March 5 to 13), posting a 0-5-5 record
- Recorded 1 assist, 5 blocked shots and a +1 differential on March 21 at NYI
- Led the team in March in average time on ice per game (25:37)
- Registered 2 points (1-1-2) on April 11 at BUF
- Produced 2 points (1-1-2) and a +2 differential on April 27 at TOR
- Led the team in April with 2 powerplay goals (tied with B. Gionta, M. Pacioretty and M. Ryder)
- Finished tied for 7th in the NHL with 15 powerplay assists
- Led the NHL defensemen with 4 winning goals and ranked tied for 4th with 30 points.
- Retuned to action on March 10 at Vancouver after missing the first 68 games of the season due to a knee injury, notching an assist in 17:09 of ice time.
- Returned to action on March 17 against the New York Islanders after missing one game due to an upper body injury suffered March 14 against Ottawa.
- Produced 1 assist and 3 shots on goal on March 31 at Washington.
- Rercorded 1assist and a plus-1 differential on April 4 against Tampa Bay.
- Returned to action on October 30 against Florida after missing the first 10 games of the season due to a knee injury, totalling 5 shots on goal in 23:03.
- Had a team-high 5 shots on November 2 at Columbus.
- Scored his first goal of the season (winning-goal) on November 9 against Vancouver.
- Suffered a knee injury on November 13 against Carolina.