The Montreal Canadiens are pleased to announce their second Adult Fantasy Camp, which gives diehard fans the chance to live out their dream of playing in the NHL alongside their favorite Habs legends. The three-day experience incorporates on and off-ice practices with a mix of off-site team building activities.
The camp will take place November 20 – 23, 2015 and spots are very limited!
The cost of the camp is : $4,400 plus tax.
Your registration fees include:
- Three on-ice sessions (including a fully animated game at the Bell Centre on November 22nd at 1 p.m.)
- A two-night stay at Hôtel Le Crystal in downtown Montreal and a one-night stay in New York (Hotel TBD)
- Ticket and deluxe bus transportation to the game on November 20th against the Islanders at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn
- A game at the Bell Centre in a luxury suite to watch the Habs battle the Islanders on November 22nd
- *Food and drinks
- Hockey jersey, socks, equipment and Canadiens apparel
- Surprise appearances from Canadiens alumni (Guy Lafleur, Yvan Cournoyer, Réjean Houle, Gaston Gingras, Mats Naslund, Pierre Turgeon, and much more)
*Only at specified locations and times
*** Important Travel Information - Friday November 20 (Arrivals)
Option 1: Arrive in Montreal - Bus to New York City leaves from downtown Montreal at 11:00am
Option 2: Arrive in New York - Meet at Barclays Center
For any questions, please contact us at 514-925-2525 or by email CHS@canadiens.com.
To register, please click here!
Please note that a valid passport is required for the three days of camp.Pictures from the 2015 edition of the Canadiens Fantasy Camp