The Montreal Canadiens and Hockey Canada are proud to announce the first Summer Skills Camp, which will be held at the Sportplexe 4 Glaces Pierrefonds from July 28 to August 1, 2014.
The camp provides boys and girls from Novice to Bantam an opportunity to develop all areas of their game, including skating, puck handling, shooting, and off-ice conditioning. Participants attending the all-new Summer Skills Camp will benefit from a qualified coaching staff. This unique experience will allow young hockey players to learn from the best while having a great time.
Our goal is to instill in young hockey players the perfect balance of skill, sportsmanship, teamwork, and respect while continuing to fuel their passion for the game.
14700, boulevard Pierrefonds
Pierrefonds (Québec) H9H 4Y6
CHS@canadiens.com or (514) 925-5600
The online registration is quick, easy, and efficient. Places are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
To register online, click here.
• The Summer Skills Camp is open to all Novice, Atom, Peewee, and Bantam level players.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you once the transaction has been completed.
• All registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, and NON-REFUNDABLE, unless otherwise specified.
$465.00 taxes included
The week includes:
• 2.5 hours of ice per day with qualified instructors
• Off-ice physical conditioning and activities
|Novice||7 & 8|
|Atom||9 & 10|
|PeeWee||11 & 12|
|BANTAM||13 & 14|
We are pleased to inform you that your child's registration fee qualifies for The Child Fitness Tax Credit. For more details, please visit: www.cra-arc.gc.ca
Goalies registered in our camp will receive quality coaching by individuals who are experts in the position.