- ryder & SUBBAN (34 PTS)
- TOP GUNS
- LAST 10 GAMES
- giroux & voracek (39 pts)
The Habs are coming off a 5-1 loss to the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night at Air Canada Centre, and have dropped two of their last three games. Davis Drewiske tallied the lone goal for the Canadiens against the Maple Leafs. Despite the loss, the Habs continue to lead the northeast division by a single point over the Boston Bruins, and sit second in the Eastern Conference standings with 57 points.
The Flyers, meanwhile, have lost four consecutive games, and were blanked 1-0 in their latest outing on Saturday afternoon against the Buffalo Sabres.
Philadelphia is ranked 12th in the Eastern Conference with 37 points, and sit nine points out of a playoff spot.
Monday night’s matchup is the third and final regular season meeting between the Canadiens and the Flyers, with both clubs having won in their respective rinks earlier this season. The Flyers bested the Canadiens 5-3 back on April 3 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
- Brandon Prust will not be in the lineup for Monday night's game against Philadelphia. Ryan White will be re-inserted in the lineup in Prust's absence, and play alongside Jeff Halpern and Travis Moen.
- Carey Price will make his 34th start of the season on Monday night against Philadelphia.
- Claude Giroux has two goals and seven points in his last seven games, while Simon Gagne has two goals and five points in his last six games.
- The Flyers are missing defenseman Braydon Coburn, Nicklas Grossman, Andrej Mezaros and forward Maxime Talbot.