- subban, pacioretty & RYDER (28 PTS)
- TOP GUNS
- LAST 10 GAMES
- voracek & giroux (35 pts)
The Habs will be looking to pick up a fourth consecutive victory, having bested the Carolina Hurricanes in their previous outing on Monday night 4-1 at the Bell Centre. Max Pacioretty scored twice, while Andrei Markov and Jeff Halpern also tallied for the Canadiens, who continue to sit second in the Eastern Conference standings.
The Flyers, meanwhile, are coming off a come-from-behind 5-4 shootout win over the Washington Capitals on Sunday. Philadelphia overcame a two-goal deficit in the third period before registering their second consecutive victory.
Montreal and Philadelphia have only squared off once thus far this season, with the Canadiens earning a 4-1 victory on February 16 at the Bell Centre. The two clubs will meet for a third and final time on April 15 in Montreal.
- Colby Armstrong did not accompany the Canadiens to Philadelphia after sustaining a lower-body injury in Monday night's game against Carolina.
- P.K. Subban has registered six points over the last three games.
- Acquired from the Kings on Tuesday, defenseman Davis Drewiske will join the Canadiens in Philadelphia today, and could be inserted in the lineup for Wednesday night's tilt.
- Carey Price will get the start in goal for the Canadiens.
- Maxime Talbot will not participate in Wednesday night’s game after suffering a broken leg during Philadelphia’s game on Sunday.
- Claude Giroux has collected nine points, including three on Sunday against the Capitals, over in his last six games.