The school provides boys and girls from Novice to Peewee an opportunity to develop all areas of their game, including skating, puck handling, shooting, and off-ice conditioning. Participants attending the all-new spring break camp will benefit from a qualified coaching staff and will have access to McGill’s exceptional facilities. This unique experience will allow young hockey players to learn from the best while having a great time.
Our goal is to instill in young hockey players the perfect balance of skill, sportsmanship, teamwork, and respect while continuing to fuel their passion for the game. We pride ourselves on doing this while providing a secure environment with state-of-the-art facilities including a gymnasium, swimming pool, and indoor and outdoor fields.
Information on the Montreal Canadiens spring break camp
The Montreal Canadiens spring break camp will take place at the McGill University Sports Complex. The on-ice sessions will be held on campus at McConnell Arena.
3883 rue University
Tel: (514) 398-7017
The online registration is quick, easy, and efficient. Register here.
If you would like to register with a cheque, please use this form.
Places are limited to only 30 players and 4 goalies per category.
We have selected to use our ticketing software to secure online payments
You will find below the steps to follow to complete and finalize your child’s registration.
* 1 ticket = 1 participation to the Hockey School (1 seat = 1 participation)
* Free entrance for everyone to watch the on-ice sessions.
* A full payment by credit card will be required to complete your transaction
* Once the transaction completed, you will receive an email confirming that the transaction is confirmed. On the email, you will need to click on the link below the word IMPORTANT, then you will simply fill out your child’s information.
Places are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Register as early as possible to take advantage of this opportunity.
• The spring break camp is open to all Novice, Atom, and Peewee level players.
• All registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, and NON-REFUNDABLE, unless otherwise specified.
Cost (includes a jersey and socks)
$350.00 plus tax
The week includes:
• 2.5 hours of ice per day with qualified instructors
• Off-ice physical conditioning and activities
• Seminars on the Montreal Canadiens and hockey
• A souvenir gift from the camp
• Free childcare services starting at 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m
• Bell Centre and Montreal Canadiens dressing room visit
For the full week schedule, click here.
The morning drop-off (check-in) and nightly pick-up (check-out) will be at McConnell Arena on the McGill campus.
• Group 1: Monday at 7:00 a.m., Tuesday-Friday at 7:45 a.m.
• Group 2: Monday at 7:30 a.m., Tuesday-Friday at 8:00 a.m.
• Group 3: Monday at 8:00 a.m., Tuesday-Friday at 8:15 a.m.
*subject to change
• Group 1: 4:15 p.m.
• Group 2: 4: 50 p.m.
• Group 3: 5:15 p.m.
*subject to change
|Category||AGE||Date of Birth|
|Novice||7 & 8||Between January 1, 2004 and December 31, 2005|
|Atom||9 & 10||Between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2003|
|PeeWee||11 & 12||Between January 1, 2000 and December 31, 2001|
We are pleased to inform you that your child's registration fee qualifies for The Child Fitness Tax Credit. For more details, please visit: www.cra-arc.gc.ca
The camp is run by our Montreal Canadiens minor hockey development team. Each player will be supervised by a group of qualified coaches and counselors.
The Montreal Canadiens minor hockey development program is run by a group of dedicated, enthusiastic, and experienced hockey professionals. The camp is mandated to teach hockey fundamentals to all players, regardless of their age and skill levels.
The Montreal Canadiens spring break camp guarantees a low ratio of players to coaches to provide every player a more personalized learning experience.
Goalies registered in our camp will receive quality coaching by individuals who are experts in the position. They will also benefit from personalized off-ice coaching.
Lunch and Snacks
Participants in the camp must bring their lunch and snacks every day. Meal options for purchase will be available through the McGill University cafeteria. To download the menu of the week, click here.
Montreal Canadiens Hockey School
1275, St-Antoine West, 3rd floor
In collaboration with: