The school provides boys and girls from Novice to Bantam an opportunity to develop all areas of their game, including skating, puck handling, shooting, and off-ice conditioning. Participants attending the Spring Break Camp will benefit from a qualified coaching staff and will have access to exceptional facilities. This unique experience will allow young hockey players to learn from the best while having a great time.
Our goal is to instill in young hockey players the perfect balance of skill, sportsmanship, teamwork, and respect while continuing to fuel their passion for the game. We pride ourselves on doing this while providing a secure environment with state-of-the-art facilities.
8000, Boulevard Leduc
Tel : (450)-926-2887
The online registration is quick, easy, and efficient. Registration will begin shortly.
Places are limited to only 30 players and 4 goalies per group.
We have selected to use our ticketing software to secure online payments
You will find below the steps to follow to complete and finalize your child’s registration.
* 1 ticket = 1 participation to the Hockey School (1 seat = 1 participation)
* Free entrance for everyone to watch the on-ice sessions.
* A full payment by credit card will be required to complete your transaction
Places are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Register as early as possible to take advantage of this opportunity.
• The spring break camp is open to all Novice, Atom, and Peewee level players.
• All registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, and NON-REFUNDABLE, unless otherwise specified.
The week includes:
• 2:20 hours of ice per day with qualified instructors
• Off-ice physical conditioning and activities
• Seminars on the Montreal Canadiens and hockey
• A souvenir gift from the camp
• Free childcare services starting at 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m
• Montreal Canadiens dressing room visit
The morning drop-off (check-in) and nightly pick-up (check-out) will be at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard.
• Group 1: Monday at 7:00 a.m., Tuesday-Friday at 7:45 a.m.
• Group 2: Monday at 7:30 a.m., Tuesday-Friday at 8:00 a.m.
• Group 3: Monday at 8:00 a.m., Tuesday-Friday at 8:15 a.m.
*subject to change
• Group 1: 4:15 p.m.
• Group 2: 4: 50 p.m.
• Group 3: 5:15 p.m.
*subject to change
|Novice||7 & 8|
|Atom||9 & 10|
|PeeWee||11 & 12|
|BANTAM||13 & 14|
We are pleased to inform you that your child's registration fee qualifies for The Child Fitness Tax Credit. For more details, please visit: www.cra-arc.gc.ca
The camp is run by our Montreal Canadiens minor hockey development team. Each player will be supervised by a group of qualified coaches and counselors.
The Montreal Canadiens minor hockey development program is run by a group of dedicated, enthusiastic, and experienced hockey professionals. The camp is mandated to teach hockey fundamentals to all players, regardless of their age and skill levels.
The Montreal Canadiens spring break camp guarantees a low ratio of players to coaches to provide every player a more personalized learning experience.
Goalies registered in our camp will receive quality coaching by individuals who are experts in the position. They will also benefit from personalized off-ice coaching.
Montreal Canadiens Hockey School
1275, St-Antoine West, 3rd floor