Position: Coordinator, HabsTV and Editorial
• Collaborate to the overall publications and video strategy
• Entry-level position
Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
• Familiarity with a deadline-driven environment
• In depth knowledge of the Montreal Canadiens, the team’s history and the NHL in general
• Ability to write original content in English and to translate original French text to English
• Bilingual, oral and written
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as an English resource and reference
• Contribute to team’s publication and video initiatives
• Regularly updating the Montreal Canadiens’ official site, canadiens.com, as well as all microsites associated with it
• Writing and/or translating articles and marketing collateral
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
• Remaining in contact with the Group Manager, Digital Media
• Ability to work very flexible hours
• Availability to travel on occasion
• Review of recent articles written by the candidate
CVs and accompanying supporting documents and articles written by the candidate should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 18.
The Canadiens thank all applicants for their interest, but please note that only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.