Welcome to the Canadiens' "Contact Us" section. We aim to help address the needs and concerns of our fans as best we can, and toward that end we've implemented a comprehensive listing of our various departments to which you can write directly via the relevant e-mail forms found below.
Help us help you! Please take a moment to review the "Guidelines" section below so your request is treated in a prompt manner. Failure to direct your inquiry to the proper department may cause needless delays in your obtaining a response.
Thanks for your interest; we look forward to hearing from you!
To contact a member of the organization or Canadiens player via regular mail*:
Send your correspondence to:
[Name of person]
c/o The Montreal Canadiens
1909, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
Montreal, QC, CANADA
*Note that if you are sending items to be autographed by players, you must include a self-addressed stamped envelope. The team cannot be held responsible for the loss of any items sent in the mail. It is therefore recommended that you send a player card or photo, rather than items of significant value (i.e. hats, jerseys, flags, etc. will not be accepted due to their value). As well, please do note send an item for multiple players in a single envelope. Due to the high volume of autograph requests, the team cannot guarantee when your item will be returned.
To contact a specific department within the organization via e-mail:
Please choose the area most related to your request, then write your message in the form that will appear after clicking the appropriate link. Because the team receives up to several hundred requests every day, it is critical that you direct your inquiry to the appropriate department as best you can. We have included an outline to help determine who is best suited to address your needs.
- Individual ticket sales -- Help relating to the purchase of several tickets
- Group sales -- Help relating to the purchase of tickets for a large group
- Ice rentals -- Help with booking the Bell Centre ice for such programs as "Habs for a Day", "Young Canadiens", "The All-Star Game Experience", and "The Corporate Canadiens Hockey Experience"
- Season ticket sales -- Help or additional information in purchasing season tickets or a partial season ticket plan
- Suite rentals -- Help in booking a luxury suite
- Suite services -- Assistance for those who own or rent a luxury suite
- Restaurant reservations/Room rentals -- Help in making a reservation at the Bell Centre's La Mise au Jeu or Le Club restaurants, or assistance in booking one of the venue's meeting rooms
- Bell Centre inquiries -- Help relating to the Bell Centre itself in such areas as general operations, lost and found, security, etc
- Team store/merchandise inquiries -- Assistance relating to any of the team's consumer products
- Catalog requests -- Send your name and address via this form to receive the team's official merchandise catalog
- Charitable requests -- Assistance for those seeking donations to charitable activities or fundraisers or for those requesting player appearances at special events
- Foundation inquiries -- Information pertaining to the Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation
- Advertising opportunities -- Use this form to contact Effix, the team's exclusive marketing firm, for information on advertising with the Canadiens
- Fan Pack requests -- Send your name and address via this form if you wish to request a pocket schedule or player cards. ** Please note that requests without a complete return address will be automatically discarded.
- Minor hockey programs (LRF) -- Information or help pertaining to the team's LRF program
- Fan Club and First Line inquiries -- Information or help pertaining to the Canadiens Fan Club (for fans aged 5 to 17) or the First Line (for fans aged 18 and over).
- Magazine inquiries -- Information or help pertaining to CANADIENS magazine
- Web inquiries -- Information or help pertaining to canadiens.com
- Human resources -- Use this form for any employment-related requests
- Customer satisfaction --Comments about your experience at the Bell Centre
Please use the following numbers:
Individual ticket sales: (514) 790-2525 (
Canadiens Sales and Marketing: (514) 925-2525 (
(Includes group sales information) (877) GO-FANS-GO (toll-free)
Bell Centre ticket office: (514) 989-2841
(800) 363-3723 (toll-free)
Bell Centre lost and found: (514) 989-2817
(Game and event nights)
Bell Centre lost and found: (514) 989-2817
(All other times)
Effix (Advertising/Sponsorship): (514) 937-1214