Week 1, June 24 to June 28: 10 Novice players, 10 Pee-Wee players, and all goalie spots are sold out
Week 2, July 8 to July 12: 12 players in all categories and 3 Pee-Wee goalie spots
Week 3, July 15 to July 19: 12 players in all categories. All goalie spots are sold out
Week 4, July 22 to July 26: SOLD OUT!
NOTE: We have selected to use our ticketing software to secure online payments
* 1 ticket = 1 registration in the Montreal Canadiens spring break camp (1 seat = 1 participation)
* A full payment by credit card will be required to complete your transaction
* Delivery method, Please select Hockey School
* All spots are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE, unless otherwise specified by a doctor. Please make sure to click on the correct category.
* Once the transaction completed, you will receive an email confirming that the registration is confirmed. On the email, you will need to click on the link below the word IMPORTANT, then you will simply fill out your child’s information.
* The complete schedule of the week will be emailed to you two weeks prior to the start of the camp.
Spaces are very limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Canadiens’ Minor Hockey Development Team is please to announce the completion of its 7th annual summer program which aims to further the development of your children’s hockey skills. All within a truly Canadiens environment!
The school provides boys and girls from Novice to Peewee levels the opportunity of a lifetime to develop all areas of their game, including skating, puck handling, shooting, and off-ice strength and conditioning with their Montreal Canadiens.
Our goal is to instill in young hockey players the perfect balance of skills, sportsmanship, teamwork and respect while continuing to fuel their passion for the game.
The Canadiens Hockey School is divided into two program; the Recreational Program for kids that enjoy the game of hockey and wants to live a truly magical week with members of the Montreal Canadiens and the Elite Program which focus more on individual skills development. (Qualified AA, BB and CC players only)
The Montreal Canadiens Hockey School is held at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard.
The Montreal Canadiens Hockey School will be held at the Bell Sports Complex. The camp will begin each day at 8:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM. (exact daily schedule still to be determined)
8000, Boulevard Leduc
Registration - Summer 2013
|Summer 2012 photos
Week 1 : July 2-6, 2012
Week 2 : July 9-13, 2012
Week 3 : July 16-20, 2012
Week 4 : July 23-27, 2012