Habs Zone Boutique at the BELL SPORTS COMPLEX (Brossard)
8000 boul. Leduc, Brossard, QC
Located at the team’s official practice facility, the Habs Zone Boutique in Brossard can be accessed from the parking lot and from inside the complex as well. In addition to stocking a wide variety of Montreal Canadiens gear and souvenirs, a large section of the Habs Zone Boutique in Brossard serves as an outlet with merchandise reduced by 40%-50% off the original retail price.
Monday-Wednesday 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday-Friday 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Since the Bell Sports Complex features two NHL-regulation ice rinks and a FIFA-sized indoor soccer field, the Tricolore Sports Boutique in Brossard also houses the Canadiens Pro Shop.
The Canadiens Pro Shop offers the following gear and services:
• Last-minute hockey accessories – tape, sticks, helmets, hockey socks, mouth guards, etc.
• Soccer products – cleats, turf shoes, shin guards, goalie accessories, apparel, etc.
• Canadiens-branded items – sticks, pants, hockey bags, hockey tape, etc.
• Overstock of new player sticks direct from the team’s equipment manager
• Game-used equipment (call for availability)
• Skate sharpening
• Miscellaneous equipment repairs – helmet screws, sticks cut to size, heat gluing stick blades, skate repairs, etc.
• Custom team uniforms and apparel for hockey and soccer
Phone: (514) 989-3086
Monday-Thursday 1:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday 1:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Business hours are subject to change to accommodate the schedule of activities at the Bell Sports Complex.