Season Ticket Waiting List
Canadiens games have been sold out since January 2004! Register now to secure your spot on the team’s season ticket waiting list.
By registering your name on the waiting list, you will become eligible to purchase a half-season or full-season package.
There is a $100 registration fee per ticket. For more information or to subscribe to the waiting list, please click here or call the Canadiens Sales Department at 1 877 GO FANS GO ext.1
Waiting list rules and regulations
- The waiting time varies and is impossible to predict, though it is several years, at a minimum. It is dependant on future renewal rates of current season ticket holders.
- There is a $100 registration fee per ticket to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets. This fee is non-refundable, however it is applicable against the future purchase of season tickets.
- A $39 annual administrative fee will also be required. This fee is non-refundable and not applicable against any purchase.
- Your waiting list account and eventual right to purchase tickets are non-transferable to any individual with the exception of immediate family members.
- You have the right to decline a ticket offer only once. In the event you choose to decline the first ticket offer, no other offer will be made to you before the following season. If you decline a second ticket offer, your name and request will automatically be removed from the waiting list and your registration fee will not be refunded.
- At the beginning of every season and before the public sale of tickets, you will have access to a pre-sale for the purchase of up to 2 tickets for one pre-season game, based on availability.
Waiting list registrations are available on the
|Price per seat
|# of people
waiting as of October 2, 2012
|Red C - Half Season (23 games)
|Club Desjardins B - Half Season (23 games)
|Club Desjardins B - Full Season (46 games)
|White - Half Season (23 games)
|Grey - Half Season (23 games)
*Price before taxes.
1 877 GO FANS GO
(1 877 463-2674 ext.1)