Cutting it for kids!
George Parros gets a haircut for a good cause and invites his fans to do the same.When:
Sunday, January 19, 2014
From 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Bell Centre Private Suites entrance
1205 St-Antoine Street West
General public (donation of $10 per person required).
(Please note that individuals who can have their hair cut, if all requirements mentioned below are met, will have free access to the event and an autograph by George. Please make an appointment with us at email@example.com as places are limited.
To help kids battling cancer by providing custom made 100% human hair wigs.
- By having your hair cut (see below for requirements);
- By stopping by to meet with George and get an autograph (and photo taken with donors’ own camera/phone)
- By taking part in the raffles on site (each coupon sold for $5)
All donations to be divided between the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation (Hematology-Oncology Treatment Centre) and the Childhood Leukemia Foundation
Here are the prizes to be raffled off:
- 1 pair of hockey tickets at Bell Centre (regular season 2013-14);
- 1 team signed jersey;
- 1 T-shirt, cap and puck combo signed by George Parros;
- 1 hockey stick signed by George Parros.
(*) Hair Requirements:
1. We accept 25 cm hair length (tip to tip), however longer lengths are appreciated. You may pull curly hair straight to measure the minimum 25 cm.
2. Hair needs to be clean and thoroughly dry.
3. Please bundle hair in a ponytail or braid before having it cut. After it has been cut we will place it in a plastic bag.
4. Layered hair may be divided into multiple ponytails and then cut.
5. Hair may not be colored or chemically damaged.
6. Hair that was cut years ago is not usable.
7. Hair swept off the floor is not acceptable.