Job opportunity: Support staff (part-time) - Montreal Canadiens Hall of Fame
Position: SUPPORT STAFF – MONTREAL CANADIENS HALL OF FAME (PART-TIME)
Location: Bell Centre, Montreal Canadiens Hall of Fame
The primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Lead groups and individual visitors on guided tours of the Hall of Fame and Bell Centre.
• Share your knowledge, love, and passion for the Canadiens and their history with every visitor to the Hall of Fame and Bell Centre.
• Provide information on each of the points of interest visited (locker room, amphitheatre, press gallery, etc.)
• Field and answer questions from clients on the Hall of Fame, the Bell Centre, and the Canadiens in general.
• Offer courteous and attentive customer service.
• Operate a cash register.
• Operate the Hall of Fame ticketing system.
• Manage the Hall of Fame boutique sales and inventory of merchandise.
• Operate the Hall of Fame theatre’s projection system as required.
• Open and manage the Hall’s coat-check.
• Provide clients with information on the Hall’s promotions and special initiatives.
• Supervise all tour groups to ensure the rules and regulations of the Hall of Fame and Bell Centre are respected at all times.
The requirements of this position are as follows:
• Must have completed or be enrolled in post-secondary education.
• Must be fully bilingual (English and French), both written and oral.
• Must have customer service experience.
• Must possess a can-do attitude and be eager to deliver an outstanding experience to each visitor to the Hall.
• Must be interested and passionate about hockey and sports in general.
• Must be familiar with the history of the Canadiens.
• Must possess very strong communication and interpersonal skills, and thrive as a member of a team.
• Must be organized, professional, dynamic, patient, and capable of working with visitors of all ages.
• Must be capable of supervising and managing groups of up to 30 visitors at a time.
• Must be available to work during the day, evenings, and weekends.
All qualified candidates who possess the skills, experience, and attributes listed above are encouraged to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 514 925-2145 before September 1, 2012.