Job offer: Videographer
Reports to: Group Manager, Game Production
Status: Full Time
The Montreal Canadiens are looking to hire a Videographer. The candidate will work within the Game Production department and will report to the Group Manager of the department.
The Videographer will be part of the team’s Game Production division and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the group.
- Serve as lead cameraman and editor for all features on HabsTV, the team’s in-house production crew serving content in-arena during games and across the club’s digital platforms.
- Support the Game Production division by making a substantial and direct contribution to the creation of motion graphics and design work.
- Provide coordination for different video projects.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Mastery of the following software: Final Cut Studio, Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Smoke, Maya and other graphic software.
- Able to take direction, respond positively to feedback, and show a level of flexibility and diversity in art style.
- Excellent eye for high quality graphic design/artwork.
- Familiar with popular culture across Quebec, Canada, and the United States: film, music, celebrities, trends, etc.
- Must be a passionate, enthusiastic, self-driven and talented individual.
- Bilingual (English and French) with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Creative, motivated, flexible, reliable, resourceful, and a team player.
- Highly self-critical and determined to constantly improve.
- Passionate about hockey and professional sports in general.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, and must be able to travel.
Apply by sending your CV with demo reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates providing a comprehensive demo reel will be considered.
The Montreal Canadiens thank all parties in advance for their interest. The Club will only contact potential candidates.
Position closes on June 6, 2011.