|BIRTHPLACE:||Brandon, MB, CAN|
|DRAFTED:||MTL: 2006-66 overall|
- Scored his 1st goal of the season on Jan. 27 vs. NJD
- Led the team in Jan. with 42 penalty minutes
- Missed 5 games due to a lower-body injury suffered on March 21 at NYI
- Recorded 5 hits on April 6 vs. BOS
- Suspended 5 games for an incident that occurred on April 15 vs. PHI
- Registered 2 shots and 2 hits on April 27 at TOR.
Assigned to Hamilton for conditioning purposes on February 6.
Had a 4-1-5 record in 4 games with the Bulldogs when recalled (February 12).
Played his 1st game of the season on February 15 against Boston.
Recorded his 1st point (assist) on February 17 at Buffalo.
Recorded 1 assist and played 7:53 on the penalty kill on March 16 at Ottawa.
Led the team in March in penalty minutes (51) and ranked second with 36 hits.
Played his first NHL game of the 2010-11 season on Jan. 1 at Ottawa.
Registered his first assist of the season and was a plus-1 differential on Feb. 10 vs. NYI.
Registered 7 hits on March 15 vs. WSH.
Scored his first NHL career goal while collecting 1 assist and a plus-3 differential on Mar. 20 at MIN.
Led the team with 35 hits in March.
Obtained one goal and a plus-1 differential on Apr. 9 at TOR.
Played his first career NHL playoff game on Apr. 14 at BOS.