|BIRTHPLACE:||Laurier-Station, QC, CAN|
finished first in the league in assists (77), second in plus-minus (+38) and won the ECHL's regular season scoring title.
Desharnais also captured the Rookie of the Year Award, the Most Valuable Player Award and was selected to the ECHL First-Team All-Star.
In 22 post-season games with Cincinnati, Desharnais finished first in the Kelly Cup Playoffs in points (33) and assists (24), tied for second in goals (9) and third in plus-minus (+11) as the Cyclones secure their first ECHL championship.
Desharnais claimed All-Rookie Team honors and was named to the All-ECHL First Team
He has also taken the Leading Scorer' trophy and the John Daley Award for being the league's Rookie of the Year. David won the ECHL's Rookie of the Month honors in November, February and March. He also established a league record with a 20-game assist streak from Jan. 5 through Feb. 29. He also had a 27-game point streak from Dec. 31 through March 12, the longest of the season and fourth-longest in ECHL history.
Was named to the ECHL's All-Rookie team.
Became the first ECHL player ever to earn Rookie of the Month honors three times in one season.
- Obtained 16 points (4-12-16) in 16 games with Fribourg-Gottéron
- Scored 2 goals on Feb. 2 vs. BUF
- Registered 1 goal and a +2 differential, and was named the 2nd star on Feb. 3 vs. OTT
- Produced 1 goal and a +1 differential, and was named the 2nd star on Feb. 16 vs. PHI
- Earned 2 assists, a +1 differential and the 3rd star on Feb. 21 vs. NYI
- Had a 4-game point streak (Feb. 16 to 21), posting a 1-4-5 record
- Recorded 2 assists and a +2 differential on Feb. 27 at TOR
- Registered 2 goals and a +3 differential, and was named the 1st star on March 3 at BOS
- Recorded 2 assists, including his 100th career point with the Canadiens in the NHL, and a +3 differential on March 21 at NYI
- Totaled 6 shots on April 1 vs. CAR
- Registered 2 points (1-1-2) on April 3 at PHI
- Recorded 2 assists and a +2 differential on April 17 at PIT.
Led the team in December in assists (8) and differential (+2, tied with R. Diaz and L. Leblanc).
Led the team in January with a +9 differential (tied with E. Cole).
Set personal-bests with a 6-game assist and point streak (February 9 to 19), posting a 1-7-8 record.
Led the team in February in assists (8) and points (12).
Tied a personal-high with 3 points (1-2-3), with the gamedecisive goal on the shootout, on March 1 against Minnesota.
Returned to action on March 12 at Buffalo, after missing 1 game due to a lower body injury suffered on March 8 at Edmonton.
Led the team in assists (44), as well as in assists (17) and points (20) on the powerplay.
Led the team’s forwards in average time on ice per game on the powerplay (3:17).
Registered his first point of the season on January 6 against Pittsburgh.
Scored his first NHL goal on January 12 against Pittsburgh.
Had a personal best with a 3-point game (1-2) on February 9 at Boston.
Led the team in February with a 59.1% face-off win percentage (78 in 132).
Had a 4-game point streak (February 9 to 15).
Had a 4-game point streak (March 1 to 8), posting a 2-2-4 record.
Registered 3 assists and a +4 differentiel on March 20 at Minnesota.
Led the team with 7 assists in March.