Top 10: Signs your hockey equipment needs to be washed.
10. @smilyhupe -- When it starts being able to stand on its own.
9. @DTremblay27 -- When your stink lines are longer than the blue lines.
8. @JohnnyBrunswick – When you notice Oscar the Grouch has taken up residence in your left-hand glove.
7. @asthmarugger -- When Health Canada declares your locker room a hazardous waste dump.
6. @DTremblay27 -- When you’re the only guy from either team that’s going into the corners.
5. @Jay9199 -- When you walk into the locker room and see someone’s left a 6-pack of Febreeze in your stall.
4. @Arkvaender -- When your Habs jersey starts to look like a Bruins jersey.
3. @Marcoricco – When you start to see Youppi hair sprouting out of your equipment.
2. @zackelkaim -- When the flies flying around your gear are finally gone…but only because they're on the floor, dead from the stench.
1. @Sarkastik13 – When you notice your teammates have resorted to using their own jockstraps as surgical masks to hide the smell.