Practice - Nov. 4
- The Canadiens skated in Brossard on Monday morning after a day off on Sunday following their two-game road swing to Minnesota and Colorado.
- Called up from the Hamilton Bulldogs on Sunday, Martin St-Pierre took part in practice at the Bell Sports Complex. The Ottawa, ON native is currently tied atop the Bulldogs’ scoring list with eight points on the year in seven games.
- Travis Moen took part in his first practice alongside his teammates since suffering a fractured orbital bone on Oct. 26 against the Sharks. Moen sported a blue ‘no contact’ jersey during the practice session.
- Alexei Emelin took part in practice alongside his teammates again in Brossard. This time, however, Emelin was wearing a white jersey indicating he is eligible for contact.
- Brandon Prust and Daniel Briere skated on the secondary ice rink at the Bell Sports Complex on Monday morning. Head coach Michel Therrien confirmed that Briere is no longer suffering from symptoms related to the concussion he suffered just over two weeks ago in a game against the Nashville Predators.
- Therrien also confirmed that Carey Price will get the start in goal against the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night at the Bell Centre.
Lines and D pairings at practice:
Bournival – Plekanec – Gionta
Pacioretty – Galchenyuk – Gallagher
Leblanc – Eller – Bourque
Desharnais – White – Parros
St-Pierre – Moen
Diaz – Gorges
Markov – Subban
Murray – Bouillon
Emelin – Pateryn