May 11, 2013
- Carey Price suffered a sprained medial collaterial ligament (MCL) in his knee on the game-tying goal with 23 seconds remaining in the third period of Game 4 against the Senators. He will need up to six weeks to recover from the injury.
- Max Pacioretty suffered a dislocated shoulder during Game 1 of the Canadiens-Senators series. Despite the injury, Pacioretty played in Games 3, 4 and 5. He does not require surgery.
- Ryan White suffered a punctured lung in the latter stages of the second period during Game 3 of the series against the Senators.
- Francis Bouillon was playing with a broken finger ever since his fight against the Sabres’ Steve Ott on April 11th in Buffalo.
- Brandon Prust will undergo an MRI on his shoulder over the course of the coming days. Prust also confirmed that he suffered an injury to his ribs during Game 4 of the Habs’ series against the Senators.
- Alex Galchenyuk (United-States) and Tomas Plekanec (Czech Republic) will join their respective national teams at the World Championships. Raphael Diaz is still waiting for the team medical staff’s green-light before heading out to play for the Swiss team. P.K. Subban mentioned that he has yet to receive a call from Team Canada.